Meet the Team
Kevin Baker is the proprietor of Great Road Realty powered by Keller Williams Merrimack Valley. Not only is he a Broker, but he is also a licensed Construction Supervisor, investor, landlord and developer.
Kevin has been in the Real Estate business since the age of 18 in New York, where he was raised. He began investing in real estate in Massachusetts shortly after graduating from Northeastern University with a dual major in Business Management and Entrepreneurship. Kevin has strong ties with many real estate industry professionals and a fantastic reputation among both his business and personal relationships.
Kevin has lived in Littleton for almost 13 years with his wife Julie and they have grown their family here with 3 young children and a brand new puppy. When he is not working, you can find him skiing with his family in the White Mountains, out on the golf course, or enjoying family hikes and trips to the lake. Kevin is dedicated to the community and volunteers for many organizations including the Board of Health,
Scouting, and various youth sports organizations. He strives to exceed expectations while being morally and ethically strong.
Seal Harbor Companies
1 Nagog Woods
Acton, MA 01720
Mark has been developing land and constructing homes in the New England area since 1982. Services throughout the years have included:
- Restoration and remodeling – Restored several “period” homes from as early as 1735 through the late 1800s
- Development – Purchase land and plan developments from permitting and consulting through road construction
- New homes – Design and build of new homes from 400 square feet to over 10,000 square feet
- Commercial – Construction of hotel units and cottages as well as commercial buildings
- After care – Care of your home or investment after the sale
Decades of Experience with Real Estate
Mark concentrates his practice in transactional law, representing buyers and sellers of real estate, representing local, regional and national lenders in mortgage transactions, and drafting all types of real estate agreements. He also represents many area businesses, handling corporation and LLC formations, lease preparation and negotiation, contracts, and purchases and sales of businesses.